LSc 100 helps you prepare for Bank Probationary Officers (PO) and Clerical exams conducted by IBPS, S.B.I. & Associate Banks of SBI.
Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Indian (and Nepal, Bhutan..)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree, or equivalent
• 21 – 28 years, as on 1 August 2016 (Bank Clerical Exam)
• 20 – 30, as on 1 July 2016 (Bank PO)
• SC / ST: 5 years
• OBC: 3 years
• Persons with disabilities: 10 years
» actual period of service rendered + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years (Bank Clerical Exam)
» 5 years (Bank PO Exam)
• Widows: 9 years (Bank Clerical Exam)
• Computer literacy
• Language proficiency of local language of state
Bank Exam Syllabus
The PO/Clerical exams includes
• Reasoning Ability
• Quantitative Aptitude
• English language
• General Awareness and Marketing Aptitude
• Computer Knowledge.
Preliminary Exam has 100 questions, to be completed in 1 hour.
Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Exam answer the Main Exam.
The Main Exam has 200 questions to be completed in 2 hours.
The descriptive portion of the Main exam that tests language proficiency for some banks is of 50 marks in Bank PO Exam is slightly tougher than Bank Clerical Exam.
LSc Bank Exam Coaching
Syllabus: Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language
Duration: Minimum 60 hours, to be covered in 2.5 months
• Basic Study Material
• Concepts, Examples and Mock Tests
• Full length tests (Preliminary and Main)
• Special session on test taking strategies
• Doubt clarifying sessions
• Interview Workshop for shortlisted candidates